8/6/11

State Fair

Last night my family and I went to the State Fair and to the Casting Crowns concert. First we went to the pavilion that had the young artists artwork hanging up and surprise... there was one of my pieces from art class last year. A print from a linoleum cut self portrait I had made...

Next we walked through the market place building a little, but then we all headed over to get some corn on the cob! Yum! Grace had a footlong hot dog and Adam devoured a corn-dog! Dad had a Gyro and mom had an italian sausage... I had cotton candy... ha ha... (i wasn't that hungry) Then we all headed over to the Big slide! All three of us kids went down and dad took a video...

I could hear Adam laughing behind me all the way down!!! It was fun!
The Fair was fun and the concert was awesome! The opening act was not so good... she was flat most of the time, but the band was good. I saw Casting Crowns come out of their trailer and then they took the stage. I knew all the songs except for a couple new ones... they were really good in person.
We only have a few photos because dad didn't want to bring his camera. (he just wanted to enjoy the concert)


The State Fair! Always a good time! 

On the way out we bought a 6 pack of cream puffs! Yum! we had them for breakfast this morning!
They were good!



No comments:

Post a Comment