8/21/11

8th Grade Graduation

Sorry, my graduation happened a while back but I was going through some pictures and thought it would be a nice post.

At the end of the school year we had our "Completion Ceremony" or Graduation as I prefer, about two hundred 8th graders waled across the auditorium stage to receive there "diplomas". It was a fun preview of how our High School Graduation will be like. After everyone got their diplomas we headed to the gym for punch and cookies, we were all excited and ready to pose with our friends for pictures.
So, here are some of the pictures.


From the Left to the Right: Dr. Nicholas:Principal, Mrs. Martin: Guidance Counselor,
 Mr. Hintz: Associate Principal, and Mr. Lewandowski: Associate Principal


Me and My Friend Hannah,
 and in the black in the background is Jesse


Me and My Friend Josie


Me and My Friend Morgan


Me and My Friend Ally




Me and My Friend Taylor


Me and My "Diploma"

No comments:

Post a Comment